Data Leadership Dinner, April 2019
We brought together 16 senior executives and board members for a ‘Chatham House rule’ discussion on building competitive advantage in data-rich businesses, during a private dinner in Central London.
The key points of debate and discussion were:
- Are all businesses becoming data businesses?
- Can legacy businesses successfully re-engineer and transform, to become data businesses?
- Are businesses sufficiently architected – in order to utilise all the data insight tools available?
- Are companies ready for deep data insight?
- How much value does AI add to data?
- Key difference between businesses that use data to enable their business, and those that sell data (i.e. data is their core business)
- What do customers really value, and how do you use data to deliver that need?
- Reaching nirvana – when customers can’t do business without the data you provide
- Certain data-sets are more valuable in conjunction with other data-sets, i.e. data can be shared profitably and productively via APIs
To register your interest in attending future events, please contact Sarah Rush at Spectrum.