Digital Travel Leadership Dinner, October 2022
We were delighted to co-host our 3rd TravelTech themed leadership discussion dinner, with our friends at specialist corporate finance firm, Ardent Advisors.
18 global TravelTech Board Chairs, CEOs, Founders, and investors joined us on the evening of 11th October at a private dining room in Mayfair, London for some real-life networking and a lively discussion over dinner.
Some of the key themes discussed on the night included:
- The strong post-Covid ‘bounce back’ of the sector as a whole
- The ongoing recovery of the business travel sector
- The lack of predictability looking ahead to 2023
- The accepted likely impact of a natural dampening of demand following the initial release of travel restrictions, the squeeze on household incomes, and the impact of a strong US dollar
- The Asian market
- The continued attractiveness of the sector to investors, driven by market size, sector complexity, and desire for a better customer experience
- The expectations of Gen Z