Fintech Leadership Dinner, September 2022
On the evening of Wednesday 29th September, Spectrum, the technology executive search firm, and Fox Williams, the City of London law firm, co-hosted a roundtable discussion dinner for leaders in the FinTech sector at a private dining room in Mayfair, London.
It was a delight to be joined by 16 Founders, CEOs, board members, and investors from across the FinTech community for some real-life networking and a lively discussion over dinner.
Some of the key themes explored were:
- The importance of company culture and establishing a people strategy that is aligned with
- The role of stock options in attracting and retaining staff at various levels in the organisation
- Hybrid working, and the critical importance of providing flexibility to individuals
- How best to manage and structure the organisation in a hybrid/remote world, and the
importance of focussing on performance and outcomes
- The challenges and opportunities in the market today in light of world events and the macro-economic environment
- UK government economic policy!
To further discuss these findings, to join future FinTech leadership events, or to discuss legal and regulatory FinTech issues (Fox Williams) and technology sector board or executive search (Spectrum), please contact: