Online Brands Leadership Dinner, June 2019
On the evening of 11th June, Spectrum and Ardent co-hosted a private dinner in Mayfair for leaders of online brands.
Twenty senior executive guests joined us for networking and a discussion over dinner. Topics discussed included:
- Target demographic is critical to understand when selecting marketing channel/s
- Facebook is the best performing digital channel now for some, and others reported a higher spend on Facebook and Instagram than Google
- TV sponsorship still has a role to play, particularly for the mature audience
- There is a difference between customer acquisition activity, and brand building activity
- Influencers should be tested to ensure they are a good fit with the audience
- Role to play for niche influencers, and micro influencers with authentic content and a loyal following
- When hiring agencies, it’s important to hire the person and not the agency
- CEO should own brand
- Great product, great packaging, PR and digital goes a long way – but there is no panacea when it comes to brand building
To register your interest in attending our next London event, please contact Sarah Rush at Spectrum.