Transparent results, continuously appraised
Our firm’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Search firms, notoriously, lack transparency.
At Spectrum, we have nothing to hide, and actively seek data to help us to continually improve the service we deliver to both clients and candidates, and to continue to evolve as a firm.
On the completion of each assignment, we ask every involved client member, and every shortlisted candidate, to each complete a formal survey. Importantly for us, we treat clients and candidates exactly the same.
The feedback provided is valued, constantly measured, and acted upon.
The key headline results to date are:
- The completion success rate is 89%
- 96.55% of respondents rated Spectrum as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- ‘Results’ are, as expected, by far the most important consideration for our clients and candidates when measuring the performance of a search firm
- The next most valued factor is ‘discretion’, followed by ‘quality’ and ‘advice’
- ‘Value’ and ‘speed’ were both considered less important than we had anticipated, although we remain fully cognizant that clients will continue to expect both