B2B SaaS Leadership Dinner, London, March 2022
On the evening of 29th March, Spectrum, the technology sector executive search firm, and Ardent Advisors, the technology sector corporate finance firm, co-hosted a roundtable discussion dinner for leaders in the B2B SaaS sector in Mayfair, London.
It was a delight to be joined by 12 Founders, CEOs, investors, and board members from the European software sector for some real-life networking and a robust discussion over dinner.
Some of the key themes explored on the night included:
- The effect of inflation on B2B SaaS organisations
- The challenges of attracting quality, committed employees in an environment of significant wage inflation
- Working cultures moving forward: in the office, hybrid, or remote
- The differences in UK and US SaaS valuations
- The cost and pricing of B2B SaaS products
- The KPIs of SaaS metrics
- Low code and no code platforms
- Further EdTech themes were explored ten months previously via a webinar, the key elements of which can be read here.
This was the latest in a series of themed leadership dinners hosted by Spectrum and Ardent.
To find out more, or to register your interest in attending future events, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org