The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years.
A typical Tech Track 100 company:
- is generally owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 200 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth typically ranging from 40% pa to 300% pa
- has sales ranging from £5m – £50m
- Around 40% of the companies have venture capital backing
Access the league table.
Read other Fast Growth articles here.