EdTech Leadership Dinner, February 2023
On the evening of 21st February, Spectrum, the technology sector executive search firm, Ardent Advisors, the technology sector corporate finance firm, and Fox Williams, the law firm, co-hosted a roundtable discussion dinner for leaders in the EdTech sector in Mayfair, London.
It was a delight to be joined by 19 Founders, CEOs, investors, and board members from the digital learning sector for some real-life networking and a lively discussion over dinner.
Some of the key themes explored on the night included:
- The end of the pandemic ‘bounce’ that EdTech experienced from 2020-22
- The impact of UK regulation in slowing down the fast and effective roll-out of EdTech solutions
- The impact of UK government policy on attracting overseas students to the UK
- The distinction between online learning technologies and institutional management software
- The fundamental differences by age group of EdTech relevance and impact
- The likely impact of AI on jobs of the future and as a result what should be taught, and perhaps how it should be taught
- The distinction between what is leant and how it is learnt
- The over riding importance of “learning to learn”
To find out more, or to register your interest in attending future events, please email email@example.com